This technology – commonly known as a cookie – consists of a small data packet that is stored in our users’ browsers for the purposes described in this document.
Our cookies do not allow us to directly know the identity of the user or modify any parameter of their computer equipment or mobile device, but only to collect some data related to how they navigate our website anonymously.
Type of Cookies and Purpose
Below you can find more details about the type of cookies used on the website, as well as their purpose and which ones correspond to third parties (providers):
- User input or session cookies (in case you have a user account): They are used to identify a user within the websites owned by Ramón Franco. This cookie is necessary for the use of the website; the data obtained will not be provided to third parties.
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content: They are used to identify content shared with other websites such as: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Analysis cookies: they register and analyze user navigation. The application we use to obtain browsing information, measure and analyze the audience is, for example Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/ with which we keep a record of the accesses received for statistical purposes only.
Uninstallation of Cookies
Sometimes your browser can generate an instant message that will give you the possibility to accept or oppose the installation of these cookies. If your browser does not automatically provide you with this possibility, you can inhibit their installation by following the corresponding instructions.
You can allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser:
- Firefox from http://support.mozilla.org/en/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin /answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from http://windows.microsoft .com / en-us / windows7 / how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
The launch of new versions of each browser may involve an update of the processes described, so the above links are only indicative.
Changes in Cookies Policy
The rules that regulate the use and installation of cookies are constantly evolving, so it is highly likely that this policy will change in the coming months to adapt to new practices or even future regulatory changes. We recommend that you review our legal conditions periodically to know the applicable version at any time.